Frequently asked questions
- Do you have a shuttle bus? We have 4 shuttle buses and they offer a free service to your flight. They also meet your flight when you return and drop you at your car within minutes of your arrival.
- When do I have to arrive to catch my flight? We suggest that you arrive 60 minutes before your flight. We are less than 5 minutes from the airport so this gives plenty of time for you to check in. (Note - Tiger passengers are asked to arrive 90 minutes early).
- What does your service cost? We believe most travellers will find our cost less than a return taxi and highly cost effective. Our charges decrease as you stay longer. Get a quote to work out the cost for your next holiday.
- How safe is my car? Undercover - your car is stored undercover in a locked building. Outdoor Parking - your car is stored behind our 2 meter high fenced yard at the rear of our building. We can say categorically no vehicle has ever been broken into or stolen from our yard. Our staff work 18 to 20 hours per day.
- Can I bring my dog? Yes, surprisingly, you can bring your puppy! We have an arrangement with Best Friends who have given us two dog cages. All you need do is arrange for Best Friends to come and collect your dog and bring your dog with you on the day. Place your dog in the cage and proceed on your trip in the knowledge that you dog will probably have as good a holiday as you will.
- Do you offer a Seniors Discount? Sadly, no..
- What if my flight is delayed, should I call you? We track your flight and will know it is delayed before you do. There is no need to call us as we will monitor your flight and have a shuttle bus outside when you leave the plane.
- Can I change my booking once I leave Tasmania? Absolutely, we are happy to change your booking at any time. Please try to give us 24 to 48 hours notice so we can make sure your car is ready if you return early.